Need part for IM-2410 freq counter ... help!

Ed Shafer eshafer at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 21 19:13:59 EST 2004

Just got a Heathkit IM-2410 digital frequency counter
at the hamfest this weekend. I need to replace an
integrated circuit to make it go - a MC10216 triple
line receiver, Heath part #443-723. So far I'm unable
to find this chip anywhere, so I thought I'd ask the
list members if anyone knows of a source for
discontinued ICs like this one. I guess my other
option is to replace the preamp circuit with something
else. I can probably even build up something on a 16
pin dip header to plug right in ... but a replacement
IC would be *so* much easier!

Thanks,
Ed N5YX

http://my.yahoo.com