Heathkit GH-17A Soldering Iron

Technotronic Dimensions steve at TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
Tue Oct 5 18:45:23 EDT 2004

HI:

        Looking for replacement heating element / tips for this great
vintage heath iron. I have had mine since 1982,
 and built my First Heathkit (s) With it. Its one really solid Iron. Only
 trouble is, replacement Tips are rarer than ever. I tried Searching the web
 , and found some posts of people looking for the same tips. Last Place I
got
 mine from was  a company called: Wellman thermal Systems in Shelbyville ,
 IN. That was in 1992...but so far they have expanded into Furnaces, and I
 doubt they have these anymore.  Called them anyway last Week, but have not
 gotten a return phone call ,
 which may mean they no longer stock

 Anyone happen to know where to get tips? My
 Handle is a GE 6A203, and the Tip is a 6A217.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve at Technotronic-Dimensions.com