SB-401

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Mon Oct 11 07:07:13 EDT 2004

  Terry,

 A lack of idle current would have nothing to do with
the alignment, neither would intermittent operation
unless the HFO was set incorrectly. I'd take another
look at the relay and MAKE SURE the contacts are
mating properly. I'd also check the bias set pot and
make sure there isn't an intermittent there that would
occasionally place the unit in a cutoff state.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR