Heath Catalogs

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 14 12:51:28 EDT 2004

I was informed that Heath had moved from the "H"
shaped buildings by another "local".  I will have to
definitely admonish my "sources" as being "behind the
times" since all of my information was that they were
still occupying a small portion of the "H" building.

12 years is a "bit" of time since Heath moved!

Glen, K9STH

--- Randy Kaeding <rkaeding at heathkit.com> wrote:

Heathkit has not been in the H-shaped building in St.
Joe for over 12 years. That building now houses
several unrelated companies.

We moved to a completely renovated former K-mart
building in downtown Benton Harbor in early 1991. Half
of the building currently houses the Benton Harbor
Charter School, while Heathkit occupies the other
half.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites