Catalogs

Charles Seitz cseitz at ENTER.NET
Thu Oct 14 13:25:34 EDT 2004

I have a collection of catalog cover scans.  I haven't
counted them, but I would estimate there are about 250
of them.  There are mail order catalogs, retail store catalogs,
test equipment catalogs, hi-fi catalogs, Canadian catalogs
and even some international catalogs in my scan collection.

I hijacked most of the scans from Ebay and suspect that some Ebay
sellers would object to that.  I scanned about a dozen catalog covers
from my personal collection along with a few owned by other Heathkit
collectors.

The scans are a valuable reference.  When a new kit was announced, it
would appear as 'new' on a catalog cover.

Most difficult to identify are the early flyers.  Very few were dated.

                               ---  CHAS  WA2DYA