Heathkit cult

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Fri Oct 15 17:24:41 EDT 2004

There are several tube audio kits on the market from Velleman. In
particular, a very nice 90 WPC power amp for about $1,000. I don't
see them selling that well.

There is a Dynaco Stereo 70 kit on the market, utilizing actual
chassis and transformers from defunct original Stereo 70s. I don;t
know how well they selll, but doubt people are standinh in line,
either.

These and similar products are a labor of love, not greed.

-- Ron