FS: Electric Radio Issues

paul hendershott pjhender2002 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 25 22:45:08 EDT 2004

Hi - I have all the Electric Radio magazine issues between January 2000 - October 2004.
All the issues are in perfect or near perfect shape.  Asking $85 + $10 ship. That's a total of 57 issues in all. For those out there checking my math -  year 2000 had July/Aug. as a combined issue.   :-)
Thanks! Paul