SA-2060

Michael W. Kindley W4MWK W4mwk at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 30 01:56:29 EDT 2004

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can tell me the defference between a SA-2060 and  a
SA-2060A? I've found the manual for the SA2060A with the help of Francisco
LU3EEC, ( By the way thanks again for the help), But I have the SA-2060,  Any
and all help would greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
73s
Michael W4MWK