SB-220

peter A markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Thu Sep 23 17:57:03 EDT 2004

Increasing the coupler caps between the various stages will help, but,
more importantly, if you leave the clipper circuit active, the front
panel "gain" control, which should be more appropriately called the
"Clipper Gain" control, should only be turned up a few degrees above the
minimum mark. The real audio gain control is located behind the key jack.

Pete, wa2cwa