PS-1144 Output fuse f2 blows on power up

charlie ross clross_2000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 23 22:54:41 EDT 2004

Thanks to all who offered help to my problem. I found
the problem and fixed it. It was in my SB-104A and not
in my HP-1144. The ferrite beads was shorted to the
chassis and it would blow the output f2 fuse on power
up.

Again Thanks,

73, Charlie

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail