Print outs from Bama

mike k kmikeheath at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 24 17:21:18 EDT 2004

try doing a right click on the image and SAVE the
image to your hard drive.  then use a photo or image
editor to resize it or to cut it into printable pieces
to tape together after printout.

if you don't have an image editor, then try importing
it to a microsoft works document (.wps) and you should
be able to resize it there too.

mike
w2mk

http://vote.yahoo.com