Print outs from Bama.... size solution....

Claude mck20 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 25 16:42:00 EDT 2004

I have used a freeware program called Irfan View, it
works very very well for such situations as this....
Download the schematic from Bama to my documents (or
somewhere) then open the Irfan View program to view
the file that you just saved to my documents.... Then
look under the re size spot on irfan view, and resize
it as you need to.... I have used this program with
great sucess....!!! The web site for the infran view
program is at http://www.irfanview.com/ Of course I
have no connections with this program at all, but it
is a good one, and free too....!!! I hope this
helps....
                            Claude
                            WB4WHH

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail