Cleaning the wafer switches, etc. Best methods.

John jhutchins at CONNINC.COM
Wed Apr 27 21:42:17 EDT 2005

I've used the spray and the concentrate on many old switches. My spray
can has 3  settings on the valve H M & L.I leave it on L  I'l be
surprised if a little shot of the spray followed by exercising the
switch doesn't clean your contacts. The only time I've actually used the
concentrate was when I  had left the spray in the garage and was too
lazy to go get it .
Cheers!
John