Various Heathkit Items for Sale

Mary Ann Burke burke59 at ADELPHIA.NET
Sat Apr 30 10:27:36 EDT 2005

I have the following Heathkit items for sale.  I'm selling these for my Dad, who has retired from going up and down the basement stairs.  I don't know anything about most of these items, but he tells me that they all worked perfectly the last time he used them.  They have all been well-cared for in a clean, dry environment.  I can provided pictures upon request.  Shipping will be extra from zip 21701.

1.    HC-1032, Octoport, UNASSEMBLED.  $25 OBO.  This is in the original box and looks like the contents have never been disturbed.  The manual is included.

2.    IM-5225, FET Multimeter.  $20 OBO.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  The meter works when plugged in and the knobs turn.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

3.    IPA-5280-1, AC Power Supply, $15 OBO.  Excellent condition.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition

4.    GD-1183, Freezer Failure Alarm.  $10 OBO.  Good condition.  Manual included.

5.    VF-2031 Transceiver (partly assembled) with manual, plus manual for VFA-2031-3 Auto Patch Encoder.  Very good condition.  $15 OBO.

I also have the following manuals:

1.    H14, Line Printer.  Assembly and operation manuals, including schematics.  Mint condition.  $25 OBO.

2.    IG-4244, Precision Oscilloscope Calibrator with schematics and illustration booklet.  Excellent condition.  $10 OBO.

3.    IM-17, Utility Solid-State Voltmeter.  Good condition, but the top right corner of the cover and first three pages are slightly burned.  $5 OBO.

4.    V-7A, Vacuum Tube Voltmeter.  With schematics.  Good condition.  $5 OBO.

5.    CI-1040 (two of 'em!), 12-Volt Automotive Deluxe Timing Light.  One in excellent condition with checklist completed and the other in unused, mint condition.  $5 OBO.

6.    CI-1020, 12-Volt Automotive Timing light.  Excellent condition.  $5 OBO.

7.    GH-17A, Soldering Iron.  Excellent condition.  $5 OBO.

8.    GD-110, Intercom Master Station assembly manual.  Excellent condition.  $5 OBO.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!
Mary Ann