RME 4300 Schematic - digital copy needed

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Fri Aug 5 00:59:20 EDT 2005

Pulling together a manual for my 'new' RME 4300 and need a digital copy
of the schematic. Both for my own use and, possibly, to provide as a
download for the BAMA site if ok with the owner.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY