[BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] GB> Heath DX60 Net Survey

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu Dec 29 16:09:27 EST 2005

On 29 Dec 2005 at 14:08, Schichler, Alfred wrote:

> Anyone out there interested in a DX-60, DX-40, etc. net in the northeast?
> I think I heard a while back that there was one on the east coast real
> early
> on Sunday morning, but I never heard it. That's a bad time for me
> anyway.
> Somewhere in the afternoon or evening would be much better.
>
> Al, WA2AS

That net is in W8-land.
Mike N8ECR is one of the main net control stations,
but they use alternates.

Mike if you are reading this - how do you call up the net?
Do you all read a preamble or something and stand by for
emergency traffic and the like?

73 to all Heathkit fans!

Brian, AF4K