CRT Rejuvinator wanted

Technotronic Dimensions steve at TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
Sat Dec 31 14:36:47 EST 2005

Hi Carl:

                 Another list member responded and we are all set.
Thanks anyway.

PS: You can offer up any electronic test equipment or parts FS over on
Parts_Link:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/parts_link/
       Its a special list I created a few years ago to help servicers
locate and inventory hard to find electronic repair parts. Test
equipment for sale is also acceptable or parts for repair of same.
       There is a small affordable annual membership fee if you go past
the 30 day trial. The site will one day be off YAHOO as the host and
have alot more features and stability.

Happy new year to the members of this list !

--
Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]