FS: HEATKIT SB-634, ETC

joseph lutz kwm24 at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Feb 2 18:24:10 EST 2005

[Item 01]	Heathkit SB-634 Station Console - Unit is working,
		[been sitting here keeping time sync with WWV, and
		 subsequent 10-min timer alarm].  Appearance good to
		very good.  With Original Manual.
		Price: $65.00 + Shipping

[Item 02]         Heathkit HS-24 Mobile Speaker - Appearance good
		to very good.
		Price: $18.00 + Shipping

[Item 03]	Heathkit SB-634 Original Manual - No markings
		made inside.
		Price: $7.50 + Shipping

[Item 04]	Heathkit HD-20 Crystal Calibrator Manual - COPY
		FREE  for Postage costs

[Item 05]	Heathkit HDP-21A Microphone Instruction Paper
		[4 pages]  - Original - Good condx.
		Send me a SASE Business for it!!

[Item 06]	Heathkit SB-644 Remote VFO Assembly Manual
		Originals - No inside markings. w/foldouts.
		Price: $10.00 + Shipping

[Item 07]	Heathkit SBA-104-1 Noise Blanker - Original -
		No markings on inside - Fair/Good condx -
		Price: $5.00 + Shipping

[Item 08]	Heathkit IT-18 Transistor Tester Assembly
		Manual - Original - Good condx -
		Price: $ 7.00 + Shipping

//Next up a SB-100, SB-101 and a couple of SB-102's - can be
  sold w/connecting cable & a PS.  If I get the time, I will smoke
  test them all - I used the 100 & 101 while in VA, and got the
  102's since moving up to PA and have not turned them on yet.//
73,
Joe W7LPF
[Lauel Highlands of WPA]

"The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is
  a government program."
                                     - Ronald Reagan

All messages and attachments scanned by Norton AntiVirus Auto
                              checker prior to being sent.