Shawnee 6M Transceiver

TChesek@Epix.Net tchesek at EPIX.NET
Mon Feb 14 15:15:13 EST 2005

Recently in my quest for information and parts for my Shawnee someone mentioned that they were looking for one for themselves. There is one currently available on eBay listed as item# 5751730212. The starting bid is $37.50 and the "Buy it Now" option is $87.50 with manual, mic, low pass filter, and power cord. It looks nice in the pictures but the description says very low audio on xmit and no receive and lists a couple of other issues.  I AM NOT THE SELLER NO DO I KNOW HIM/HER.

Tom k3tvc