WTD: Manual for IG-52 and IG-112

Heinz und Hannelore Breuer hbreuer at DEBITEL.NET
Sat Feb 19 09:07:43 EST 2005

Hello,

a lump payment of approx. $30 made me the new owner of 3 Heathkits, a
IT-11 cap checker, a IG-52 TV alignment generator and a IG-112 FM Stereo
generator. It was sold as a bundle and the only item I really wanted was
the IT-11.

I took the IT-11 on the bench and already changed the 40 year old
electrolytic filter caps. The leakage test is working but the bridge
doesn't. I got a manual from Bama so I hope to find the culprit.

I am not sure about the IG-52 and IG-112. The IG-52 with its two
variable caps might end as a MOPA (6AG7 and 6L6). I can probably put a
new front panel on it and re-use the chassis.
OTOH I would appreciate a manual or at least a schematic for the IG-52
and IG-112 to check if it could be of any use to me before I scrap them
for parts.

Unfortunately Bama doesn't have it and a Google search didn't help
either. I remember a Heathkit site in the UK which had manuals but can't
find the URL. Is this site still up?

Does anybody have the manuals or the schematics as file and could eMail
them to me? If so please eMail them to <heinz at technoscript.de> because
my <hbreuer at debitel.net> account only has a small mailbox.

Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend.
Vy 73 from cold and snowy Germany

Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT