WTD: Manual for IG-52 and IG-112

Richard Post postr at OHIOU.EDU
Sun Feb 20 13:51:40 EST 2005

You hit it right on the nose, Neil!  IG-52 is on pages 70-71 of the
Sams book TEST EQUIPMENT CIRCUIT MANUAL by Robert Middleton.  I often
overlook that source even though it's sitting on my bookshelf.

I would scan the schematic, but it is identical to the TS-4 which is
still on the archive page.  Click on the following URL which is in
brackets.

<http://web.archive.org/web/20040209042404/www.circuitarchive.fsnet.co.uk/diagrams/ts-4a.gif>

Here is that same URL shrunk courtesy of tinyurl.com

http://tinyurl.com/4e8mj

What threw me initially was someone identifying one of the tubes as a
6L6.  It's really a 6CL6, a potent little RF tube.

I actually have a TS-4 sitting on the shelf wondering how to convert
it to do sweep output at, say, 455 KHz for alignment of communication
receivers with crystal filters.  Anyone done this as yet to an
otherwise mostly useless piece of TV test gear?

Rich

Boatanchor pix

<http://www.qsl.net/kb8tad>