solder flowering

Ken Ketner ketner at ARISBEASSOCIATES.COM
Tue Feb 22 22:22:18 EST 2005

I have had good luck with a product made by TECHSPRAY, their General Duty Defluxer, in a spray can, part number 1621-10S, which I got at my local electronics wholesaler. Should be lots of it on the net stores.

Ken Ketner
ARS KA5ELD (Extra Class) GQRP # 809
		Personal Webpage: http://www.wyttynys.net
		Office Webpage: http://www.pragmaticism.net
Email:
	home:	ketner(at)arisbeassociates(dot)com
	office: kenneth(dot)ketner(at)ttu(dot)edu

US MAIL
PO Box 65135
Lubbock, TX 79464