solder flowering

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Feb 23 09:31:05 EST 2005

Hi Bob,
Use 99.9% anhydrous isopropyl alcohol.  This is the kind used to rub
your arm when you get a shot.  I order it from a medical supply for
about $8.00
a gallon.  It can be used to clean all electronic assemblies.  Do not
use rubbing alcohol as it contains water and leaves a white deposit.
Luck, 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW