Heath For Sale: Units and Parts

Mark V. Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Jan 8 14:51:59 EST 2005

Heath Team;
I'm still working through the shack and my parts stash trying to thin
out a few pieces.

Heath GD-125 Q Multiplier. Complete but untested. Looks OK.  Comes with
a copy of manual. $20.00US plus shipping.

Heath HD-16 code practice oscillator. Nice shape, with original manual,
$20.00US plus shipping

Heath IM-4190  Bi-Directional  VHF Wattmeter. This unit is good for 100
mhz to 1 Gig. Max 300 watts. Good shape with copy of manual, $40.00US
plus shipping

Parting out SB-303 receiver, SB-400 transmitter, SB-301 receiver. Dials
on all three are no good, but many other parts still available. Also
have an MT-1 Cheyenne transmitter with a very nice dial drum,  front
panel, and a few other parts.

Thanks!

Mark V. Johnson VE3DJU/VE3DDI