MANUAL For SS-9000 for download

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Wed Jan 19 23:39:00 EST 2005

Checked out the web site Wayne mentioned (see email snippet below) and
noticied that manual for SS-9000 (including a service manual!) available
and that made me think of the recent email regarding a demo program for
the SS-9000 ---- details are probably in there someplace!  Looks like a
great site.

http://www.pestingers.net/Heatkit%20manuals.htm

73