Heathkit HP-23R replacement pcb kits

Mike Bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Fri Jan 28 12:00:37 EST 2005

Boys and girls...

Whoa! It's cold out! Can't wash and wax the Jeep yet,  so I am sitting
in my greenhouse where it's 80degs with 70% humidity. A great place to
look out at the snow and those 3Deg temperatures we have out side..

Then it dawns on me, "How in the world am I going to pay the gas bill
for the greenhouse?"

Ah ha...

let's run a sale on the Heathkit HP-23R replacement pcb kits.

I have three deals...

1. A mini kit. PRICE IS $40 + shipping
This kit contains the pcb, all diodes, resistors and hardware. It DOES
NOT include the electrolytic capacitors.
this kit would be great for those that have a fully functional supply
and don't want to fix it if it is not broke! Just stach the part kit in
the original  Heathkit HP-23 manual and when you need it, that's where
you can find it. Then all you have to do is obtain the caps.

2. Full choke (non regulator version) kit. Price is $55 + shipping.
This ones got all the parts, including the pcb, caps, and all the what
nots and thingiee dos.

3. PCB only. Normally, they are $15 each plus shipping. How about $10
each + shipping?

Now there is a "catch"

These prices are only for one week. Today, Friday January 28 2005 till
Sunday until Saturday February 5 2005

I can accept mastercard or visa, but I don't take paypal.

For ordering info, check out the "ordering" page from the heathkit shop
web site, it's not secure, but the info is there.

You can call toll free at 1 888 476 5279

I will be in the office most of the weekend. and Today, friday the 28
till 2 pm est

73...

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems