Heath 235-1006 Focus Ass'y

Technotronic Dimensions steve at TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
Fri Jan 28 13:15:28 EST 2005

Searched the Archives, and found a post by  - MURRAY , dated 1997, says he
has these parts. I emailed him just now , amazingly it has not bounced
back - (yet!). Is he still here ? ( MULTI-VOLTI at SOFTHOUSE.COM )

I am looking for that part he wrote about, its also a Zenith part no.
A-09120-03 , used in Heath GR-2700 and Zenith PV4049H. If anyone knows if
Murry is still here, or knows where to get these Focus bloks, please let me
know.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve at Technotronic-Dimensions.com