Manual needed - IP-17

Alex [Temple-Heath List] temple.heath at MIWWW.COM
Fri Jul 1 12:59:08 EDT 2005

Hi Ken,

I do have Hi-Res scans of certain sections of the manual in JPG file
format. I guess it could be referred to as a "condensed manual". Included
are the following sections:

Chassis Parts layout
Front Panel Description
PCB X-Ray View
Test and Adjustments
Operation
Troubleshooting Chart
Specifications
Circuit Description
Block Diagram
Chassis Photograph
Schematic

If these are of any help to you, I'll be glad to send them. Just let me know.

Alex