Slightly Off topic - Cap replacement

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Mon Jul 4 21:16:42 EDT 2005

There's likely an aluminum cylinder under the cardoard...

I use a Dremel cut off wheel to slice the cap just above the mouting surface.
Scoop out all the mess (will take a while), reload with new caps, and
reassemble with  a small bead of JB Weld and re-mount.

Just finished this with a PS cap (3 20uF) for a Hallicrafters HT17

John K5MO