Need a name

Craig Roberts crgrbrts at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jul 8 13:38:26 EDT 2005

"Lou Frenzel".

Yup, that's who I told Jack it was,  too.  I originally met him when I
first joined the company and was working at one of the Heathkit retail
stores.  If I recall correctly, he came in to demonstrate the H-8. (Or,
I might have first met him when I got to Benton Harbor).  Impressed by
Lou and his machine, I bought one as soon as I could.  It was my first
computer and I loved it.

73,

Craig
W3CRR