Anyone want a Heathkit/Thomas Organ? email me at => smw at alumni.binghamton.edu

van lincoln vlincoln at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jul 8 17:57:54 EDT 2005

I (the sender) of this message is NOT the party you need to correspond to
 please contact  =>  smw at alumni.binghamton.edu if you're interested in this
offer !!!!

Anyone want a Heathkit/Thomas Organ? email me at => smw at alumni.binghamton.edu
To: heathkit at yahoogroups.com
From: "Steve Wechsler" <smw at alumni.binghamton.edu>
Sender: heathkit at yahoogroups.com
heathkit-owner at yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:48:52 -0000
Subject: [heathkit-yahoo] Anyone want a Heathkit/Thomas Organ?

I believe it is the TO-101, it's a dual keyboard with foot pedals. It
was built by my uncle in the mid 70s. We got it from his estate after
his death, but we no longer have the room for it. It works; at least
it did a couple of months ago, although there is some slight repair
needed for the lower keyboard's electronics; a "click" is heard when a
key is pressed) A while back, my father (a former electrical engineer)
said it was probably due to a bad capacitor.

The cabinet is in reasonable shape; there are a few dings on it, but
it could be cleaned up quite nicely. I have most, if not all of the
manuals. Bench isn't included. It's located in Lindenhurst, Long
Island, New York, less than an hour from Manhattan. Not interested in
arranging for shipping, sorry.

Not looking for any money here; I'd prefer to give this away rather
than toss it, but I need to get rid of it soon, so if you're
interested, email me at steve_wechsler at yahoo.com for fastest response
(don't reply to this message as I may not see it for a while; I use a
different email for my mailing list subscriptions).

Steve

Heathkit at yahoogroups.com exists to promote discussions/selling/buying
 and maintaining of Heathkits among its 864 members (as of 07/02/05),
 which also includes a number of ex-heath employees).
 Heathkit Ham, Test, Audio, RC, Automotive subjects are welcome.
 Pictures/attachments to e-mail are not permitted due to virus's,
 so please post them to a website or send them direct to the group
 member, and auction items are always WELCOME to be mentioned.
 Other Reflector (E-Mailers) that you might wish to know about
 and join are listed here on this webpage:
 http://www.myheathkits.com/ws/reflectors-lists.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/