Help setting up.

W1CNY Bob Rinaldi w1cny at COMCAST.NET
Mon Jul 18 09:56:27 EDT 2005

Hello folks:

I have a few rigs, power supplies and cables I'll be selling.  But before I do, I need to test them out completely.

Here's where I need help...as I don't have manuals.

I have an HW-100, HW-12A and an HW-22.  Plus power supplies HP-23, 23B, 23C. Plus a bunch of 8 and 11 pin interconnect cables, some with an extra RCA terminated cable.

Could someone let me know which PS should go to which rig, and which cable to use. And what is the difference in the power supplies?

Thanks in advance for helping me with this puzzle !

73, Bob
W1CNY
All outgoing mail and files scanned by GRISOFT ANTI-VIRUS PROFESSIONAL EDITION.

 http://www.w1cny.com/w1cny-1

 "A clean ham shack is the
  sign of a sick mind....."