sb-410/hw-101

Terry England W9cau at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 18 13:41:13 EDT 2005

I have a SB-401 that work fine when works. But when you first turn it on  you
can here the relays come in and see a very little out put on the meter and
no idling current in the plate position of the meter. If you play keying it in
CW several times it starts working than works ok after that. But sometimes
that  don't work and if you leave it on for an hour come back and try it again
it  works fine and works after that until you tun it off or change bands. I am
thinking it maybe the relay in the final cage is giving me trouble anymore
ideas? And I have a HW-101 I changed out the modulator board because the board
was bad put in new board got it working but now it won't work in vox or key
up  in CW and the rel pwr don't read now. Tried adjusting the vox gain and all
but  don't make any difference. Everything else work fine but that any ideas
on that  problem? w9cau