OT: Struggling to find info - needing assistance

Claude mck20 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 18 20:20:04 EDT 2005

Mike,
      This may be of help to you....
      I did a search under Yahoo "Images" and also
under Google "Images" and saw some very good pictures
for the Graymark 515... If this is the same as the
505, you may be in business.... I would also suggest
maby contacting some of the 515 owmers, and they may
be able to offer some help too, if the 515 is
different....
      I hope that this is helpfull..
      Click on images, on the search line, it will
often produce different results as a general web
search.....
      Very best of 73's....
                                  Claude...
                                  WB4WHH