HP-23 Circuit Breaker

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Jul 25 22:49:46 EDT 2005

Might better make is a "slow-blow" fuse.  Circuit breakers have a
"slow-blow" characteristic because they are heat activated.  This may be
where the "fuse not working" comes from, a "fast-blow" fuse can't handle
the turn on surge to charge up the filter caps.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake C-Line Service Manual
<http://www.k4oah.com>