Price Check, please?

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Jun 7 13:38:57 EDT 2005

That's a bit overly picky. If someone BUILT the SB-301 and SB-401 and
never used them after first verifying
that they works, and if he did an excellent job of assembling and
testing them, then puit them away, then they
are indeed in mint condition. I don't see any requirement in Websters
that something be unbuilt in order to be
called "mint." You sure wouldn't call something "mint" before it
existed. These just happen to be kit built
rather than factory built. The example of the Ranger is particularly
bad, becaise that may well have been
built from a kit of parts.