SB-401 crystal diodes - Heath Part No. 56-26-1

joe w0tut at COMCAST.NET
Thu Jun 23 15:08:50 EDT 2005

Glen:

Have done same thing with Radio Shack ln34As and no
problen  adjusting the bal mod ckt. and myfirst KWM2-A that I bought in 1971
still working great.

And now on the non technical side of things an
interesting paragraph from Rod Newkirk W9BRD
Hows DX fm Nov. 1975 about Howard Hughes,.
"Mr Hughes once was one of us, trying his early DX
wings as 5CY down Houston way. Old timers may
remember his addressing the National Convention at
Chigaro in 38 as an ARRL mmber. That was the year he
soared around the world in record time with the 20 and 40 meter aid of W2UK
W4DHZ W6CUH and other
prominent DX Hounds>"

Yeh I know, but interesting yes!

73 de Joe w0tut