Reproduction Parts

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 8 13:01:37 EST 2005

Due to various circumstances, like the ever increasing
price of crude oil, the prices of the things that I
use in making the various reproductions parts has
increased.  Therefore, I am going to have to have a
price increase effective 1 April 2005.  However, until
that date I am going to hold the prices at their
present level (which hasn't changed for some time).
Most, but not all, of the things that I manufacture
will be going up.

The things that will definitely increase in price are
the replacement dial drums for the following Heath
equipment:

TX-1 Apache
RX-1 Mohawk
MT-1 Cheyenne
MR-1 Comanche
HG-10 series VFO

The replacement crystal doors for the DX-35 and DX-40.

The replacement crystal hole plugs for the DX-20.

As well as the replacement crystal hole plugs for the
Johnson equipment and the relay plugs for the Johnson
equipment.

I haven't decided on the prices for the interconnect
cables for the Collins S-Line, Heath SB-Line, and
Drake 4-Line equipment.  I may be able to hold present
levels of pricing for a little while, and maybe not!

Present prices are on the Zcomco website the URL of
which is listed at the end of this message.

Glen, K9STH

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth