FT sb 104a REVISED

Ray Friess rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Thu Mar 24 14:30:24 EST 2005

Have a good looking and well working sb 104a that I would like to trade
for either an
sb 101 or sb 102 (good looking and well working) or else a Kenwood ts
520 (with 160 meter version)
or ts 820.    Would also consider an SB 400 or 401 transmitter with
crystal pack in good to very good
condition, fully functioning to pair with my sb 303.

My 104a was recently acquired in a trade .... I cleaned it up and tuned
it up and have checked
it out on the air.  It is putting out what it is supposed to and the
sensitivity is great.    It also has the
cw filter installed....