need sb610 and sb 614 scope.

sean ross coconutcowboy2002 at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 1 13:58:02 EDT 2005

looking to buy or trade up or down on my heatkit dx60/ hr10 / hg10 combo sets

I also have aircraft plans to build full sized man carrying planes, ultralights, trikes , gyro planes, gyrocopters and helicopters all man carrying and eaa approved plans.

again these are for carrying persons on board.

the list price on alot of these plans are$100 usd or more but I will trade up or down.

I was in touch with a fellow and lost his addy.

anyone with an sb200 series amp and a sb series antenna tuner to match my sb301/ 401 station.

could also use a matching swr and wattmeter also.

tnx,

Sean

http://mail.yahoo.com