HW- 101

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 15 12:45:20 EST 2005

I haven't looked at an HW-101 for quite a while.
However, is there a switch on the back of the unit
(like the SB-100, 101, and 102) that allows a separate
input for the receive antenna?  If so, then this
switch may be in the wrong position.

Glen, K9STH

--- Jerry M Judy <ke8npjmj at AMERITECH.NET> wrote:

I still have not solved the receive problem on the
101. Excellant receive on coax center
conductor,nothing on the coax with the ground
tightened up. Has to be something in the radio, but
what?

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth