SB-102 Resoration - Part Needed

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Nov 18 17:30:10 EST 2005

Hi Jim,
You are referring to the plate voltage measuring resistor.  It is are
two 500k at 1 watt 1%.  Mouser has 499k, 1 watt 1% pn 71-CCF60-499K.
They also have 71-CC|F60-1.0M at 1 megohm.  The plate current measuring
resistor is a 750 ohm 1/2 watt 1%, also available at Mouser.
Luck and 73.
Wayne,
W4GBW,