SB201 RF sample to Sound Card ?

Gil Cleeton gcleeton at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 25 06:58:48 EST 2005

Hello
I am new to the list and new to USA !
Have built lots of Heathkits in England and am restoring an SB201 amp.

How would you get just a safe-level 'sniff' of RF out of it and input it to
a PC sound card so I can see output on software oscilloscope Winscope
please?
I don't want to wreck the soundcard or fill the PC or shack with RF !

Gil
Buffalo Gil  W2/G3LBS   NY