Tubes

John King k5pgw at YAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 26 16:20:04 EST 2005

I have prepared a list of tubes used in boatanchor
gear in my shack/museum. I am always looking for tubes
for this gear manufactured in the 30s, 40s, 50s and
60s. There are about 120 tube types on the list. With
this much gear collected, I need to locate tubes as
low priced as I can.

If you have a tube supply and want to move some of
them, please email me and I will send you the list as
an attachment. My computer is equipped with Norton
Anti Virus so my attachment is safe.

Obviously, I am looking for a quantity of tubes priced
so I can afford them. Please contact me via email for
the list. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs