SB-610 problems

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Oct 10 21:00:18 EDT 2005

Hi Rob,
Have restored a bunch of them and HO-10, 13's.  Replace ALL resistors,
caps and diodes in the HV circuit.
You can find them all at Mouser.  Hope you didn't fry the tranny.  $125
from Peter Dahl but worth it.
Luck and 73.
Wayne,
W4GBW