HW-2036 2 meter FS

Mark Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Oct 16 17:12:25 EDT 2005

Heath team;

I have a working HW-2036 and Matching HW-202-1 power supply for sale. I've had the HW-2036 in daily use for the past 3 years with no problems. There is no mic with the radio. When I got it, the mic was no good so I just connected an EV-638 to it and never bothered to get a hand mic.

$50.00US plus ship for the radio and power supply. Thanks!

Mark V. Johnson VE3DJU/VE3DDI