DX-100

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Fri Sep 9 16:45:01 EDT 2005

The DX 100 did not have the jacks on the back to use the SB 10 SSB
generator after you modded the dx 100.
However, there was (and still is) some mod instructions for making a 100
work with the SB 10.  Usually it involved
putting jacks on the back... which were usually so-239 connectors and
not BNC and making the internal mods and adding a switch to the front
panel so you could switch between AM and SSB.   The later version... the
DX100A .... had knockouts in the
back to add the jacks if you were going to make the mod.

By the way....  mod instructions were also published to allow a DX 40 to
be used on SSB with the SB 10 adapter...

Ray  WA7ITZ