SB-610 Troubleshooting

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Sep 20 07:30:33 EDT 2005

Hi Ed,
Have restored a bunch of those type of scopes.  The answer is to replace
all ot the resistors, capacitors and diodes associated
with the high voltage and the CRT circuits.  All of them can be found
from Mouser.  Luck, 73.
Wayne,
W4GBW,