FT SB 644A

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sun Sep 25 20:14:39 EDT 2005

I have an SB 644A remote vfo for the sb 104 that I am interested in
trading straight across for the remote vfo for the
kenwood ts-520 or ts-520s.    I would also consider swapping for the
remote vfo that was used for the sb 101 or 102 because I am on the
lookout for one of those for acquisition.  Come to think of it, if
someone was willing, I'd consider trading my vfo for a reasonably good
condition 101 or 102.    Mine is in great condition and I would like the
other vfo to be in great condition too...

Ray  WA7ITZ