Heath HD-1410 keyer for parts, other parts and manuals FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Sat Apr 1 08:20:42 EST 2006

For Sale:

Heath HD-1410 keyer

This unit is a parts unit.  It does not work.  It appears to
key continuously when it is powered up.  Solid sidetone.
All of the electronic parts are there, but the front panel
and the cabinet are missing.  It has been years since I
tried to repair it, and I can not find the cabinet parts.  The
ICs are socketed, so it could be an easy repair, but it is
being sold as a parts unit. $10.

Other Heath parts For Sale:

Heath Knobs for SB line
These are the medium size knobs used on most all of the
SB line (1 1/8 inch skirt).  These are in very good shape.
Three available for $4 each.

Cover for Heath Wattmeter
This is the inverted "U" cover that fits the Heath HM-102 and
HM-2102 wattmeters, and maybe other units. It is in good
shape.  $12

Mu Metal shield for 3 inch CRT